Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Wish List



One of my favorite things that I would definitely put on your list for Christmas is a Clarisonic Brush. It's awesome!!!! I use mine all the time and so does everyone else that works with me. We also use them in our facial rooms. They come with a charger and they are also waterproof, so you can keep them in your shower. They are a little pricey, but definitely worth it. It's perfect to add to your Christmas wish list.

Clarisonic benefits:
-6X more makeup removal
-Skin is soft and smooth
-Cleanses so well that products absorb better
-Gentle for use twice daily
-Reduces oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes
-Reduces the appearance of visible pores
-Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

(Below):
This is the new "Mia". It is the travel version of the regular Clarisonic. It does all the same things and still comes with a charger, but it's just a little more petite with only one speed.
Do you have anything on your "Wish list" that you would like to share?? Anything you love and can't live without?

7 comments:

  1. i agree! i love to borrow yours when i come to visit! One of the many "perks" of being your best friend. You make me "glo". love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love mine!!! It would be a great gift anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking of buying one, but was concerned about the smaller Mia. I like the price much better, but am concerned that by saving $50, I would be wasting $150.

    PLEASE advise!
    Thanks
    Amanda
    Merry CHRISTmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the mias are great because they are small and very easy to travel with. It comes with one brush and has one speed and also comes with the charger. However, If your going to spend the money, I would actually go ahead and spend the extra $50 and get the pro. They have 3 speeds and also are able to have the body brush attachment to do your chest and back. It's still pretty compact and I travel with mine all the time. I hope that helps making your decision. Thank you!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Just checking out your blog and came upot this post...Love the clarisonic brush. My sister recommended it a couple of months ago and I see such a difference!
    Your blog is adorable! Love your posts!
    Blessings!
    Lena Medina

    ReplyDelete