Monday, February 28, 2011

4 Months and Birthday Celebration!

4 months old already?!?!?!
Yes, he is surprised too!! I can't believe that he is four months old! To see where we have come from four months ago to now, is quite amazing to me! He is such a joy, and even though the first couple of months were different than we expected and very difficult at times, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! We have had fun watching him grow, and learning how to parent. He has completely stolen my heart!! I wonder how I could possible love another baby as much as him (people tell me all the time that I will just as easily)!



Yawning!
He plays with his toys, and this week learned that he can put them in his mouth! Little Flirt!He is 10 1/2 pounds, 22 inches long.
Size 0-3 month clothes, but transitioning to 3-6 month soon!
Size 1 diapers.
He smiles all the time.
He plays with his toys and is learning how to grab them and put them in his mouth.
He is taking 4.5 ounces every 4 hours.
He still sleeps from 8:30 p.m-7:30 a.m.
He goes to therapy twice a week to help with his development. (physical therapy and occupational)
He had a CT scan at his 4 month check up- it showed some fluid outside his brain, but there is no concern there, and they will watch it and assume it will go away on its own.
His acid reflux has gotten SO much better.
I can't wait to see his personality continue to develop!
We are praising the Lord for such a healthy baby!


Also this week, was my birthday! I had a great time with so many great friends (and some were missing)! Here are a few pictures:
Me, Leah (my sis), and Shannon
Amy, Me, Leah, Amy

My mom, me, and Amber

Aubrey, Kara, me,and Katie

And....as I am closing this blog post, I just have to put this on here just because it might be the sweetest thing in this whole world! He was snoozin' away!


Spring Makeup products coming soon along with my NEW BLOG DESIGN!!! I can't wait!!

3 comments:

  1. Yea for a healthy baby who is ALSO a great sleeper! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, he looks just like his Dad's photos!!!! Loved all the birthday pics and you need to blow up that last pic for your room, it's too sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, little Asa is just precious and I understand that his Honey and Poppa T came to see him this weekend. Loved seeing these pictures and how he has grown. Blessings to you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete