Friday, September 16, 2011

Family Visit and Mother's Day Out!

This post is a little late, but I wanted to share some pictures of our weekend (last weekend)...

Joseph's brother and sister-in-law flew in to spend the weekend with us. We had such a great time! Last Monday was also Asa's first Mother's Day out. We both had a good day!  I never updated his 10 Month picture either.....so Enjoy!
10 Months- Aug. 28th 


Park time with Aunt "La-La"

Uncle Justin

"Mom, if your going to take my picture, at least button my shirt!"



Sliding for the first time!

He loves his Aunt "La-La"!

On September 11th, We happened to be at our Pinnacle Promenade shopping and noticed they were about to put on a presentation.  We sat outside and enjoyed the amazing weather- it was so fun!
Please stay a little longer "la-la", cause Asa loves you!!




On to the next subject....Mother's Day Out...
Why did I decide to do it?  I think it's great for him to have social skills, along with watching and learning from older kids in his class who are a little more developed. Plus, let's face it, it's nice to go run a few errands while you don't have kids. :)  So, thankfully my sis-in-law, Laura, was with me to experience his first day.... 


Outside Asa's classroom

Ok...ONE more hug and then I can leave..:(


My friend Shannon dropped off her son too, so we had to grab a picture of the brave mom's as we left our boys for four hours.

I'm happy to report that he did GREAT! He even got in a 45 min nap while he was there.  He did get a very bad cold by Wednesday, but (surprise, surprise) we've had a lot to know exactly what works to take care of it!

Have a great Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. What fun! Asa is getting so big! Honey loves you and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete