Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a wonderful Easter! This was the first year in all 5 years of our marriage that we did not travel to Little Rock to be with our families. I missed them very much, but we did enjoy the holiday with good family time and friend time. We ate lunch with two other couples in our community group who also stayed in town. We attempted a few family pictures as well as kid pictures. Pictures these days are almost impossible. I try to at least grab a few even if he is walking around. And trying to get 3 kids to look at the camera and into the sunshine...well, so much for that!  Here are a few pictures from our day:



Ellery, Cooper, and Asa. Ellery was busy playing "He loves me, he loves me not" with a flower and the boys were waiting to see who won!!


Ohh...the hair!!  I just don't know what to do with it.  I brush it and it goes crazy.  He has hair where its bald looking, but it just doesn't show up on pictures. :)  Haha!

Our best attempts at family pictures...

Happy Easter!!

Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment