Monday, November 23, 2009

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I LOVE Christmas time! I know its a little early, but I started decorating yesterday (I'm still not done completely) and after I got done, I just sat down with my hot chocolate that my hubby made me, and I just felt so peaceful and happy. Something about Christmas and Christmas music just makes me joyful!

I still need some decorations for my table, but I love these very pointy Christmas tree my mother in law gave me.

These are some candlesticks that my friend gave me that she wasn't using, so I just tied a Christmas ribbon on them to make a little festive. (I need to straighten that ribbon up!)


The stockings are hung and the fireplace on!




3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, everything looks beautiful!! You have me in the Christmas spirit for sure now! I am putting my tree up on Friday(or Thursday night if I don't get any onjections from my hubby!!)

    I also have a makeup question, my eyes are sensitive and I can usually only wear Lancome Definicils mascara...any other suggestions for me? Also, what kind of eye shadow stays on the longest!

    Thank you thank you for your wonderful advise! (ingerluff@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY! I want to come to Bella's during the Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is decorated beautifully!! Where did you find that paisley chair? I just love paisley.

    ReplyDelete