Friday, July 16, 2010

Asa James Ray

Asa James Ray

is his name!
Joseph and I agreed on this middle name soon after we found out that we were having a boy, but never nailed it down 100%. After all the sweet comments and seeing others write his name out and say it, makes it very real to me. James is always a great book in the bible to turn to for just about any encouragement or advice. We have kept James 1:2-3 close for encouragement throughout the past 1 1/2 years and continue to do so. It says, "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, when you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance." Everyone faces hard times at some point, and we just have to remember it's all part of God's perfect plan and it builds character on the way.

I PROMISE I AM GOING TO POST ABOUT THE GENDER REVEAL PARTY. My camera battery is dead, and we are having problems finding our charger. :) As soon as I get it, I will post it. In the mean time, go to Shannon's blog to read about it.

5 comments:

  1. I love his name! I can't wait to meet your precious little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, that's the name I liked best too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love it!! : ) I actually already read Shannon's blog to get the scoop! What a fun night!

    ReplyDelete