Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Big Boy Bed!

We moved Asa into a big boy bed back in August. It was a super easy transition (much easier than expected), and we have loved having the option for another bed for when guests come.  It is always a work in progress, and I have many things I would like to do/buy for his room, but I will have to tackle that after the Christmas shopping stops. We will be passing this bed back in a few months to Joseph's sister since it was her bed growing up, so if you see any good deals on a trundle bed, please let me know! For now, here is his new room!  Lots to still be done!



I couldn't get this little boy out for a few pictures.  He loves playing in his room (and jumping on his bed).

He sleeps on the pull out trundle and can easily get up and down.  He doesn't know how to open our door knobs (thank goodness), and usually waits for me before he gets up out of his bed. It has worked perfect for him!

The "Asa" letters are from his baby shower I had that Katie made. I still love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment